Dr. Brenda L. Fowler was born in South Bend, IN. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 1999. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry in 2004. Dr. Fowler then completed a three year residency program in Periodontics at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry/Birmingham Veterans Hospital in 2007. Dr. Fowler has practiced in Memphis, TN since 2007.
Her professional interests include periodontal plastic surgery, bone grafting for prevention of tooth loss and planning for dental implant placement, management of oral pathologic lesions, and the treatment and management of periodontal disease.
- Sigma Kappa National Sorority (1994-1998)
- Sorority Treasurer (1996-1998)
- Deans List (1994-1998, 2000-2004)
- Periodontal Research Grant (2002)
- Periodontal Research Grant (2003)
- Research Poster Presentation San Diego, CA (2003)
- Research Poster Presentation San Antonio, TX (2004)
- UTHSC Periodontal Department Faculty (2007-2012)
- American Academy of Periodontology (2004-2010)
- American Dental Association (2000-2007)