Michael M. Perry, DMD, MS, strives to provide his patients with the most advanced periodontal and dental implant treatment.
He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry where he excelled as an honor roll student and senior class president. Upon graduation, Dr. Perry was accepted for post doctorate training at Baylor College of Dentistry, and received his Masters of Science degree in 2002. It was here that he gained clinical experience in the most advanced procedures in periodontics and implantology.
Devoted to helping students and colleagues as well as patients, Dr. Perry is actively involved in academics. He participates in lectures and study clubs, and has given numerous presentations throughout the United States and Canada. He also takes an active role in education, serving as an instructor at Hinds Community College and as a mentor to first and second year dental students.
- John F. Prichard Research Award (2002)
- American Academy of Periodontology Award (1999)
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Award (1999)
- Community Preventative Dentistry Award (1999)
- Clinical Achievement in Periodontology Award-Quintessence Publishing (1999)
- Trustmark Bank Award (1999)
- Dean's List Honor Roll (1997-1998)
- Alliance of the Mississippi Dental Association Scholarship (1998)
- Warner-Lambert Preventative Dentistry Scholarship (1998)
- Dentsply Poster Presentation Award- Orlando, FL (1997)
- National Fraternity- Henry M. Rockwell Scholarship- Leadership Award (1995)
- Academic Excellence Scholarship- University of Mississippi (1991-1995)
- Chancellor's Leadership Scholarship Recipient- University of Mississippi (1991)
- Kappa Sigma National Fraternity
- Appointed Assistant District Grand Master (1997)
- Appointed Assistant Alumnus Advisor (2002-Present)
- Fraternity President (1993-1994)
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Tri Lakes Dental Society
- Southwest Society of Periodontics
- American Association of Dental Research
- International Association of Dental Research
- Student Clinicians of the American Dental Association
- Mississippi Public Health Association
On a Personal Note:
Dr. Perry is married with three children. He enjoys spending time with his family, golf, scuba diving, and travel.